Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exfoliating Body Bar = LOVE!

So I'm going to try to keep my posts coming frequently! I've been a slacker because my Grandmother passed away =( She will be missed. 
On to our first order of business, I LOVE the  Exfoliating Body Bar, it is amazing! I started using it in my shower on January 11, 2012. My husband showers twice a day (yes he's one of those delicious men who get dirty at there job =D) and I use it one a day. Not only on my face, but on my arms. Why my arms? Because I like to shave my arms! I still use my shaving cream on my legs though... anyways...
Why did I share all of this? So you can see how much we use it and give yourself an estimate of how long it would last you.

It smells great and makes you feel great too! Like a luxury spa... hmmmm. And it's perfect if the man in your life that doesn't want to smell like a girl. Nice almond-vanilla scent. I would recommend this product and I would definitely take this over the normal bars of soap at the store! Worth the extra cost (maybe not much more since it's french milled?)! I will update this blog with an expiration date when my exfoliating Body Bar is no longer with us...

P.S. I'm working on several post that I will post over the next few days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment